Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Hi ! to my old friends on the CO board. I'm AA EXEC = have I got an offer for you.

Hi ! to my old friends on the CO board. I'm AA EXEC = have I got an offer for you.

Old Jan 21, 03, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

I have four transferable ( special, prior arrangement ) One segment Confirmed First Class upgrades on Continental. These are good anywhere in North America ( except HI).Mexico, Carribbian and near Latin America are O.K.

The great thing with these upgrades is that you :

1- Do not need any elite status with CO.
2- They are confirmable at TIME OF RESERVATION. You will have your F seat assignment, BEFORE even paying for your Tix.

3- Hence , you can confirm a trans con or east coast to Vegas trip before you pay for your reservation. The vouchers are capacity controlled. You need upgrade F seats available. ( The same inventory as if you were upgrading using miles).

I will trade only with an Established, active Flyertalker with a good reputation in our unique community. Sorry for my bias against newbies. Also all Four Upgrades will be traded with one person.(simplicity of transaction) Although, They can be issued in two names. i.e. 2 upgrades for Joe Flyer and 2 for his Wife or friend or traveling companion, Jane Flyer.

I am particularly partial to AA stuff, Esp. Denied boarding bump travel vouchers. Hey , I'm a new AA EXPLAT who has never regreated for one moment defecting to AA.

However, If you dont have any AA stuff , I'm receptive to other creative proposals.

BTW sorry for the duplicate post on Coupon connection. I know that the "purists" generally frown on this. I very rarely make this transgression , but I know some CO flyers do not check out othe threads, and I did not want a suffering "enhanced" CO flyer who could benefit from this to miss it.
Old Jan 21, 03, 8:19 pm

OK, Ill bite. I am a loyal CO flyer as you can tell from my handle . Unfortunately, Ill be downgrade to the so call "riff-raff" Gold after Feb . While my post count is a little low, I considered myself a long time FTer . I have only flown AA once in five years and the only time I did, I got a bump travel voucher (btw never ever got one from CO) . So I guess I am qualify and will submit a proposal which means YGM . Whether my voucher is good enough remain to be see.
Old Jan 21, 03, 8:27 pm

YGM as well
Old Jan 21, 03, 8:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier/LT Plat; SPG Plat/LT Gold; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
Shouldnt this be in coupon connection
Old Jan 21, 03, 10:03 pm

Programs: United GS
I'm very interested....as I will be losing my elite status for the first time in 4 years! ugg. I am a loyal active Flyertalker (handle: bmurray). I don't have really any AA, except about 1000-2000 AA miles via PINK Kellogg's 100-mile certificates. I also have an America West $500 future travel award certificate.

THANKS!

JB Murray

------------------
Old Jan 22, 03, 3:13 pm

The only AA thing I can offer is 11,500 AA miles - I know that's not a lot but if that's worth anything, you can e-mail me.......
Old Jan 22, 03, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
bmyrray, arawal, I don't mean to be rude, but I think you'all need to re-read writetorich's post more carefully.
Old Jan 22, 03, 3:48 pm

Hello, this should really have been posted in the Coupon Connection forum only. I don't have the powers of moving threads yet. So I'm asking that the author of this thread please close it and repost there. Thanks

Search this Thread