Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great Escapes Sweepstakes: anybody win?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2002, 12:17 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by afrugal1:
Way to go, AKelley728! Very nice for a 2nd place prize. Mrs. Frugal and I just got back from San Jose del Cabo and could not recommend any higher. If you participate in HHonors, it is well worth your effort to check into using some points to visit the Los Cabos Hilton. It is simply splendid! I will have a trip report up shortly on the Hilton thread.

Cheers!

</font>
Thanks for the recommendation! How many hhonors points for a seven-night stay?

My parents are HGVC members... I wonder if there are any affiliated resorts in the area?
Old Oct 5, 2002, 1:58 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Explorist, UA 1MM
Hey, AKelley728! The gorgeous Los Cabos Hilton is categorized as a "Classic" property. This is interesting because when it opened earlier this year, it was a more point-costly "Premium" property. Under the Standard Reward grid, you can score six (6) nights for 165,000 points [SC8]. Should this property ever pop up on the Point Stretcher chart, you can grab those same six (6) nights for a screaming steal of only 99,000 points [PC6]. Best of luck, and congrats again on your win!

[This message has been edited by afrugal1 (edited 10-05-2002).]
Old Oct 6, 2002, 7:21 am

Programs: Lifetime PC Member
Mrs Let's Go and I just returned from The FiestaAmericana Grand in San Jose/Los Cabos. It is a magnificient resort and I believe it takes hilton points. I highly recommend this resort! Good luck.
Old Oct 6, 2002, 9:16 am

Howdy, Let's Go! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit as much as Mrs. Frugal and I. Check out my trip report in the Hilton forum.

Cheers!

[This message has been edited by afrugal1 (edited 10-06-2002).]
Old Oct 8, 2002, 9:20 am

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Two votes for San Jose del Cabo - looks like I'll definately have to check it out.

Old Oct 8, 2002, 7:57 pm

Good to hear, AKelley728! Be sure to say hello to the Hilton's General Manager, Senor Tortosa.

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.