Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customer Retention Bonuses

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2002, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Customer Retention Bonuses

Anyone else clear the first threshold in the Customer Retention Bonuses CO offered last Aug/Sep? I just completed the 40th roundtrip to qualify for 320,000 miles. I have two more thresholds to go and can end up with over 400,000 miles.

I'm staying loyal at least until after I clear the final threshold!
Old May 4, 2002, 5:39 pm
Suspended

Location: IAH-LAX -IAH Continental - Platinum EARNED(with calouses on my butt) Hilton Honors - Diamond
I cleared mine in January Whoopee 7 R/T's

Had to fight like hell to get the two secondary postings (only 6000 each) after they accidentally credited all flights.

Us lowly newbies were excluded on Q & T, they forgot to exempt them posted the two 6000 additional bonuses then reversed them.

They were so confused by the rules they kept referring to the Q & T exclusion and couldn't seem to see that I had actually flown the correct number of premium fares.

To date they are unwilling or unable to produce a January statement by mail or electronically.

Keep Track.

BTW my total amount was only 30,000 +6000, +6000 based on their targeted marketing.

------------------
"A Southwest line never gets longer, It only gets wider"

Let's keep MileTracker alive and well

http://www.moonlightlabs.com/support.html

[This message has been edited by dcwcce (edited 05-04-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.