Activity since last statement blocked

Old Feb 9, 02, 10:08 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: IAH-LAX -IAH Continental - Platinum EARNED(with calouses on my butt) Hilton Honors - Diamond
Activity since last statement blocked

We're sorry, but we are currently unable to display your recent mileage activity.

If you have any questions regarding your mileage activity, please contact the OnePass customer service center at 713-952-1630 (6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday) or [email protected] Please include your name and OnePass number in your e-mail message.

Is this problem unique to me due to there problems with the Continental Select Targeted Promotion or are other experiencing the same lack of access ?

------------------
"A Southwest line never gets longer, It only gets wider"
Old Feb 9, 02, 11:37 am

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, AA ExPlat 2012 & Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum
This just happens from time to time. It will be available again in minutes or days. It was completely off from January 13-16 for example.
Old Feb 9, 02, 2:44 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: IAH-LAX -IAH Continental - Platinum EARNED(with calouses on my butt) Hilton Honors - Diamond
It was off for most of December as they were trying to unscamble the connection bonuses and 2X miles bonuses.

My question is

Is this related to my account or are yours unavailable too.

Usually when it's completely down there is noise on this board

------------------
Old Feb 9, 02, 6:42 pm

Programs: UA Rif Raf (Defrocked 1K), CO Lead (Former Plat), QF Bronze
There is a solution if you have access to another account (your wife or SO, or child's). Enter the other account and pull up their "Activity Since Last Statement." Then, back out using your browser's back button. Enter into your account, and you should be able to access your "Activity Since Last Statement."

Someone else mentioned this here some time ago, and it has worked for me every time.

Good luck!

------------------
"Read my lips! No more benefit cuts!"...Gordon Bethune
Old Feb 9, 02, 8:03 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime 1K, AA ExPlat 2012 & Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum
I have access to several people's accounts, and in recent times my experience has been one-off, all-off. That's just my experience, and I've never tried said trick.
Old Feb 9, 02, 8:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Same result three different computers don't have access to additional accounts. Tried to set up one for the dog, said he already had one. -

Just keeping me in the dark

------------------

[This message has been edited by dcwcce (edited 02-09-2002).]
Old Feb 10, 02, 9:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Tried to set up one for the dog, said he already had one.</font>
He has his own e-mail address, but since were the same age in dog years, I guess it keyed on our duplicate birthdays and same physical address

Never the less I am still blocked as of 7:45 AM 2/10/02

------------------

[This message has been edited by dcwcce (edited 02-10-2002).]
Old Feb 12, 02, 8:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Now everthing is bloclked from my account

------------------
Old Feb 12, 02, 9:36 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
Same here as well. Haven't been able to access for several days.
Old Feb 12, 02, 3:16 pm

Doesn't this normally happen when they're gathering the information for a statement cycle? They usually remove the information from the "recent activity" to have it appear in a statement a few days later.
Old Feb 12, 02, 3:50 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K
Now *this* is scary. I can access my recent activity, but it's missing major mileage. In January I did nearly 15,000 miles...and it has ALL disappeared. Has anyone else experienced something similar? How long does it last?
Old Feb 12, 02, 5:11 pm

Same here - but my mileage totals are the same - just missing the line items to support the totals. They're probably massaging the descriptions to be consistent with the promotion names. I would hate to have been in the I.S. area when they got the message from Marketing about this 20k promotion. I see it as a programming nightmare. I'm giving the poor guys a break on this one. More work for less people... not my idea of fun.
Old Feb 13, 02, 9:31 am
sim

This always happens during there statement cycle. System out of whack sometimes for a week or longer. Mileage total is usually correct if you can get into Activity since last statement, they just pull all the entries for the statement period they are working on.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: