Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Half off Awards help

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2001, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Half off Awards help

My friend and I Would like to Vacation in St John. I heard of the promo for half miles needed. I currently have 10K. I don't really use CO. I can probably get the needed miles for a ticket with a milege run. What would I have to do for a CO flyer with lots of miles to ticket my friend for SFO-STT? What about myself too. The promko ends NOV 15th. So I would like to travel before than. Could anyone who could help tell me what I need to do. We are trying to travel on a budget. Using points for the hotel.. and fishing rods for dinner Thanks for any help.
Old Sep 28, 2001, 12:35 am

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Well, I see you live in the Bay Area, you can get 6100 status miles for $99 San Francisco - Columbus (by selecting flights that transit Newark). This is a good deal, and if you do a few and get to Elite status, you'll start earning bonus miles, too.
Old Sep 28, 2001, 8:12 am

You may want to check with Continental, as different agents may tell you different things, but I was trying to book a similar itinerary using the half off awards to STT, and I was told that CO only flies to and from there on Saturday and Sunday only. The information I was given was several weeks ago, but call for award specifics to see if your trip will be possible and if any dates are available. You may want to check out "coupon connection" to trade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.