Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Continental Executive Pack

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 1998, 7:19 pm
Original Member

Programs: OnePass
In regards to the CO space-available upgrades: they are space-available on CO and HP (America West) flights only, and claimable within 2 hours of departure. They are also non-transferable. You will be asked to sign the upgrades. If there are seats available, new first-class boarding passes will be reissued in your name and attached to your original flight coupon.

Seating availability is totally dependent on the aircraft (737s only have 8 available F seats, for example), time of day and whether the seat's already sold to a full-fare passenger or claimed by a OnePass Elite member.

All of the Prestige Pack coupons are issued in the person's name and OnePass number, so they are not transferable.

I didn't have a problem getting upgrades on my flights from SAT-PHX-LAS and from LAS-IAH-SAT, even though it was the height of the Christmas holiday.
Old Dec 29, 1998, 12:36 am
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
Ours do not have any first names on them, when you check in on connecting flights i found they will take the coupons way ahead of time when they are not sold out beeting the regular elites.
Old Jan 3, 1999, 10:57 am
In Memoriam: Original Member

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
I just started using my Prestige Pack this year. For $99, it was a steal. I have already used one of the FC upgrades, SNA to IAH, plus will be using my discount ticket for a car rental from National this week.

I also used the discount to join the Presidents Club after using one of the free coupons. I also am enjoying the 7500 miles.

Old Jan 3, 1999, 8:29 pm
Original Member

Welcome aboard, newself. We're glad you have decided to join us and we appreciate your input on the Exec Pak.
Old Jan 3, 1999, 9:49 pm
Original Member

Has anyone tried to use the discounted President's club coupon with the Exec pack? It seems that since the price hike, they may not honor them, since the coupon with mine says that a 1 year membership is $150!

dlee
Old Jan 3, 1999, 11:17 pm
Original Member

The certificate says:

This certficate entitles you to join Continental Airlines' Presidents Club without paying the new member iniation fee($50 value).
---------------------------------------

So I would think they should at least give you $50 off the new prices.

Of course since the certificate does list a price of $150 on the back and doesnt say anything about subject to change. You might be able to convince them to honor that price.
Old Jun 5, 2001, 11:48 am

Programs: Marriot Platinum, United 1P
Who says that you can't get the Prestige Pack if you've been a member for more than 1 year? I've been a member for more than 5 years, I've got over 130K miles...and I'm in the process of ordering a Prestige Pack as we speak!

You just have to be willing to call back a few times, until you fine a Customer Service Rep who is suseptable to your particular brand of CHARM.

Be persistant - it works!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.