Need Help With Rules (MCI 25K and the Internet)

Old Apr 6, 99, 9:26 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Need Help With Rules (MCI 25K and the Internet)

Comrades,

I signed up for the 25K deal with MCI last week. I got .10 per minute 7pm to 7am M-F and all day Sat, .05 per minute Sundays, and .25 per minute the rest of the time. No monthly fee.

Now the Question:

If I sign up for the Internet deal of .09 cents 6 days per week 24 hours a day and .05 cent Sundays, will I be knocked off the 25K plan? I read the rules on the Internet site and it said nothing about using it in conjunction with another offer. The only stipulation is that you must be billed via credit card and you must receive your bill via the Internet. I have no problem with the requirements. I actually prefer them.

Someone, please advise,

crju
Old Apr 6, 99, 9:58 am
Original Member

I signed up for the 9 cents anytime on the internet a couple of months after the start of my 10K sign up bonus. My bonus was still there after I switch my calling plans, so I would assume that the same will be true in your case. What you should do is sign up for the 9 cents anytime and then call the 1800 number to get the 5 cents Saturday afterwards. Good luck.
Old Apr 6, 99, 3:00 pm

I too signed up for the 25k promotion... I called them and verified that if go ahead and obtain the MCI Net rate (as you listed above), you will NOT lose your promotional miles. So, go ahead and get both!

Search this Thread