Any reason for fare increase from MHT?

Old Nov 22, 2004, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aa co
Any reason for fare increase from MHT?

I have been checking fares for the past couple of weeks MHT to PHX in April. For some reason the price on an economy seat just went up today about $200. Same seaton DL is the same as yesterday, same as 2 weeks ago.

Any ideas why?
Old Nov 22, 2004, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Doubt it was a fare increase; probably an availability issue.

While you were waffling, others bought tickets and took up the cheap seats on CO.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: aa co
Originally Posted by channa
Doubt it was a fare increase; probably an availability issue.

While you were waffling, others bought tickets and took up the cheap seats on CO.
I thought of that and it's possible but the price jumped on several flights the same day. But I may be missing something on the site.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA 1K, DL 1MM/Silver
The fares have probably been low because of WN's systemwide fare sale that CO has matched in many markets. When WN pulls their cheapos, CO will never be far behind.
Old Nov 22, 2004, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by DennyO
I thought of that and it's possible but the price jumped on several flights the same day. But I may be missing something on the site.
I think the price is still there. I just booked MHT-PHX-MHT for $233.89 (inclusive of fees/taxes/PFCs/etc.)

Dates were Jan 15, 2005 - Jan 18, 2005.

Your original question would be much easily answered if you had supplied us the exact dates your were trying to book.

Last edited by Mr. Roboto; Nov 22, 2004 at 6:05 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.