Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Promos

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2004, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Travel Promos

I am going to be traveling to san diego through minneapolis and phoenix to ewr - any promos out there for these areas, or just some general promos that could get me some miles...thanks
Old Aug 10, 2004, 11:38 pm

Programs: CO Gold; Hilton Gold; PC/Ambassador Gold
Originally Posted by Kobi
I am going to be traveling to san diego through minneapolis and phoenix to ewr - any promos out there for these areas, or just some general promos that could get me some miles...thanks
Well, I just rec'd my nice Prestige Pack. When I called, they instantly moved 7,500 miles into my OnePass account. The pack has some stuff that I'll look into, like 2 - $99 companion fare certs., 2 passes to the Prez Club, etc. But for $119, I think it's worth it. You can search the threads for more input about these packs.
Old Aug 10, 2004, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by detouring
Well, I just rec'd my nice Prestige Pack. When I called, they instantly moved 7,500 miles into my OnePass account. The pack has some stuff that I'll look into, like 2 - $99 companion fare certs., 2 passes to the Prez Club, etc. But for $119, I think it's worth it. You can search the threads for more input about these packs.
A little OT, but did you receive the travel portfolio with the Prestige Pack?

aloha
Old Aug 11, 2004, 8:30 am

Programs: CO Gold; Hilton Gold; PC/Ambassador Gold
Cool

Originally Posted by slippahs
A little OT, but did you receive the travel portfolio with the Prestige Pack?

aloha
If by travel portfolio you mean the leather card/passport/ticket holder with nice luggage ID, then yes! All very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.