Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

5,000 CO Miles for FREE (well, 10,000 HH points for me) (TX residents!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5,000 CO Miles for FREE (well, 10,000 HH points for me) (TX residents!)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2004, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Exclamation 5,000 CO Miles for FREE (well, 10,000 HH points for me) (TX residents!)

http://randalls.com/airline_enrollment_houston.asp

Note: sign-up ONLINE only!

Randalls OnePass Program Terms and Conditions:
See www.randalls.com for qualifying purchases and Remarkable Card terms and conditions. Certain restrictions apply. Every purchase is rounded down to the nearest dollar, excluding tax, tobacco and alcohol. All OnePass terms and conditions apply. Please allow 4-6 weeks for OnePass miles to be posted to your OnePass account.

**Summer Splash Enrollment Bonus Terms and Conditions:
5,000 OnePass bonus miles offered for online enrollments from July 1, 2004 - September 12, 2004. One enrollment bonus per OnePass account and Remarkable Card account allowed. Offer valid for OnePass members with a Texas OnePass mailing address. OnePass members previously enrolled in the Randalls Airline Miles program are not eligible for enrollment bonus miles. Please allow 14 weeks for posting of enrollment bonus miles.

Cheers!
Old Jul 1, 2004, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Too bad on the Randalls website the fine print says customers already enrolled in the OnePass grocery miles program are inelligible. Oh well. I registered anyway just to see if I happen to get any bonus.
Old Jul 1, 2004, 2:31 pm

Thanks for the heads up MazdaMP. Unfortunately I'm already in but I have made many co-workers happy
Old Jul 1, 2004, 3:54 pm

Programs: CO Onepass, AAdvantage, Hyatt Gold Passport, Marriott Rewards
Thanks for finding this. I don't even have a Randall's card, and rarely shop there, but for 5000 miles I'll get one, enroll in the program, and throw the card in a drawer
Old Jul 1, 2004, 7:02 pm

not a valid onepass?

I get a message saying my onepass number is not valid. I have a Texas adress, anyone have an idea what the problem may be. This is a new Randalls card and has not been enrolled with onepass before.
Old Jul 2, 2004, 8:18 am

Location: ORF & AUS; I have an ex-wife and and an ex-house in both cities.
Programs: AA Gold, DL GM, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
I didn't think you could transfer OnePass miles to HHonors points anymore. Has that changed?

Here is what is listed on the Hilton HHonors site:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rew...change_1.jhtml
Old Jul 2, 2004, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by dbmaury
I didn't think you could transfer OnePass miles to HHonors points anymore. Has that changed?

Here is what is listed on the Hilton HHonors site:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rew...change_1.jhtml
You can't transfer directly. You must go through Amtrak.
Old Jul 2, 2004, 11:40 am
sy7

Thanks for the info and the warning not to sign up in the stores! I never bothered to get a Randalls/Continental account previously given the very few dollars I spend there, but this promotion makes it very worthwhile.
Old Jul 5, 2004, 2:54 am

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
can anyone give me a texas address
I need some CO miles
Old Jul 6, 2004, 11:39 am

Programs: OnePass Silver Elite
Smile Try again

Originally Posted by biolabrat
I get a message saying my onepass number is not valid. I have a Texas adress, anyone have an idea what the problem may be. This is a new Randalls card and has not been enrolled with onepass before.
I just tried again to enroll and it worked this time!
Old Jul 7, 2004, 11:29 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
Getting a Randall's Card or Card Number

I am going to be moving to TX soon and would like to get a Randall's card before I actually move so that I can take part in this promotion. Does anyone know of another way to get a card or a card number without actually going into a Randall's store? Thanks!
Old Jul 8, 2004, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by meecal
I am going to be moving to TX soon and would like to get a Randall's card before I actually move so that I can take part in this promotion. Does anyone know of another way to get a card or a card number without actually going into a Randall's store? Thanks!
You might try randalls.com.

ClassicalGal
Old Jul 11, 2004, 5:51 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite; Hyatt Platinum; SPG Preferred+; Club Carlson Gold; SW CP
You Must Submit Randalls Remarkable Card Application in Person to Get The Card

Originally Posted by ClassicalGal
You might try randalls.com.

ClassicalGal
ClassicalGal,

I did try Randalls.com, but although you can download a Randalls Remarkable card application there, you must submit the completed application form in person to a Randalls store to get a new card.

I recently moved to the Houston area but I am out of town for a prolonged period of time on business so I won't be able to submit an application in person. If someone would be so kind as to submit an application for me (I'll email the completed form to you), and then relay the Remarkable card account number to me, I would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at michaels_junk AT hotmail.com Thank you!
Old Jul 22, 2004, 2:47 pm

Hi.

If someone living in Texas would be so kind to do the same thing for me (submit an application for me, and then relay the Remarkable card account number to me) I would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at [email protected] Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.