Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Infinite Elite Mileage Plus Cards ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2012, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Infinite Elite Mileage Plus Cards ?

Has any COl IE member received with "Valid for Life" instead of an expiration date. My wife and I, both IE's, received 1K cards with MM status in March, but they don't mention anything about IE and say valid thru 01/2013.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA 1MM
Wecome to FT!

You will get a new card every year. All "lifetime cards" have expiration dates on them.

Edit: You get 1K for life but without the annual upgrade instruments: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17146346-post1.html

Last edited by RedEyeDelight; Apr 10, 2012 at 4:07 pm
Old Apr 11, 2012, 5:13 am

Programs: UA 1K For Life; Marriot Gold (through United); Hilton Silver; misc. airlines
Yep -- mine has an expiration date on it
Old Apr 23, 2012, 2:52 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, AA EXP, Bonvoy LT Titan, Avis PC, Hilton Gold
I called MP today. My card also shows the expiration date of 1/2013.

I wanted to confirm that I was Infinite in the system and if I should be getting a new card of "valid through life".

I earned 1K last year - so I wanted to be sure Infinite is in my profile. My card is the same card I would have as a MMer and earned 1K (without LT status).

After about 1/2 hour on the phone - agent came back and said she would request a new card and that it should be valid through life.

When I first queried her, the Infinite/Lifetime did not show in the system- she says it was likely in non-visible area. But she confirmed my status with a director and also getting a new card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.