Wiki Posts
Search

CO1267: The End Meet Up?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
CO1267: The End Meet Up?

Any other FT CO loyalists taking 1257 on 3/2? Any idea if there's going to be any hoopla for the final flight?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: CO OP-Plat, UA MP-1K
Originally Posted by dparkinson
Any other FT CO loyalists taking 1257 on 3/2? Any idea if there's going to be any hoopla for the final flight?
There is already an active thread with information about this.

Begin with post #45 from UAInsider

You will likely find more relevant discussion there.

Here is the link to that thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-carriers.html
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott BonVoy LT Titanium Elite, National Executive Elite
I think I will probably list myself for this flight.

Old Feb 26, 2012, 8:52 am

Programs: Delta Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dparkinson
Just to make sure 1257 is the final CO takeoff, but the final landing is flight 6 landing at IAH?

I am planning to watch the final landing of flight 6. that will difantly be a bitter sweet moment
Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by UA767400
Just to make sure 1257 is the final CO takeoff, but the final landing is flight 6 landing at IAH?

I am planning to watch the final landing of flight 6. that will difantly be a bitter sweet moment
Yes CO1257 PHX-CLE will be the final departure flight with the CO code, and CO6 NRT-IAH, will be the final arrival flight with the CO code. Im debating on wheather or not I wanna take the final departure, or the final arrival flight.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by JOSECONLSCREW28
Yes CO1257 PHX-CLE will be the final departure flight with the CO code, and CO6 NRT-IAH, will be the final arrival flight with the CO code. Im debating on wheather or not I wanna take the final departure, or the final arrival flight.
I would say take the final arrival because that landing ends the era of CO everywhere especially IAH, but begins the new era of UA in Houston. Now I
know you are a FA so please correct me if I am wrong...

Continental still exists (except the FAA does not recognize that), but on March 3 when the system switches over to UA codes, CO will slowly disappear until Flight 6 pulls into the E concourse at IAH?

thanks, and thank you for helping make CO a great airline! I am almost certain that I will be there to close out the Co chapter, and watch the new UA chapter unfold.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, Avis 1st
I will be there as well, leaving IAH at 12:55pm but I will board late to make sure I see CO6 land.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by iahkid2014
I will be there as well, leaving IAH at 12:55pm but I will board late to make sure I see CO6 land.
Good luck with that. You have to be at the gate 15 mins prior to departure and it depends where you gate is.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:02 pm

Good luck with that. You have to be at the gate 15 mins prior to departure and it depends where you gate is.
Yeah it will be a close call... But hopefully either my flight will be delayed a bit or CO6 will get in a few minutes early.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:06 pm

I would say take the final arrival because that landing ends the era of CO everywhere especially IAH, but begins the new era of UA in Houston. Now I

Continental still exists (except the FAA does not recognize that), but on March 3 when the system switches over to UA codes, CO will slowly disappear until Flight 6 pulls into the E concourse at IAH?

thanks, and thank you for helping make CO a great airline! I am almost certain that I will be there to close out the Co chapter, and watch the new UA chapter unfold.
Yes Im a FA for sCO, but I'm based out the NTA (Newark International) base. I work this coming tuesday-thursday, but If Im able to Im gonna try to get on the EWR-NRT flight, then get on the NRT-IAH flight.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by iahkid2014
Yeah it will be a close call... But hopefully either my flight will be delayed a bit or CO6 will get in a few minutes early.
Good luck! I am just curious, what does your username mean? It just sticks out? Is something happening at IAH in 2014?
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:08 pm

Yes Im a FA for sCO, but I'm based out the NTA (Newark International) base. I work this coming tuesday-thursday, but If Im able to Im gonna try to get on the EWR-NRT flight, then get on the NRT-IAH flight.
I wish you the best of luck! I will be there to photograph the historic landing!
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:11 pm

Good luck! I am just curious, what does your username mean? It just sticks out? Is something happening at IAH in 2014?
Haha not that I am aware of, I'm in college and graduate in 2014.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:12 pm

I wish you the best of luck! I will be there to photograph the historic landing!
Thanks! BTW whats wrong with your website you made? I clicked on the link and at first it said i need permission to view the page, and the next time i clicked it said invalid website
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:19 pm

Thanks! BTW whats wrong with your website you made? I clicked on the link and at first it said i need permission to view the page, and the next time i clicked it said invalid website
I know what the problem is. I took it offline to make a correction and I didn't put it back. I will fix it in an about an hour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.