Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO1267: The End Meet Up?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2012, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
Originally Posted by eleeut
thanks for the links! i haven't seen any of these yet. i counted myself "new" to CO just from the past 3 years but it will be fondly remembered by me.
Technically I'm an old CO person, though I didn't fly them at all between 1992 and 2011. I booked a flight on United for Hawaii over Thanksgiving, and that was my first CO flight in many years (SFO-ITO). At the time I booked it, I hadn't paid a lot of attention to the merger.

Lola is great. i love their "6 am Special" dessert (e.g. the maple / bacon ice cream). my brother lives in Cleveland so i end up in the area periodically for weekends. so far i've been to Lola 2x, and next time i go i might make that 3x.
I'm definitely going to have to go back to Cleveland just for another Lola visit.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 10:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

so did sbm12 get 21A for that PHX >>> CLE flight?
I ended up in 4F. Completely shenanigans, but they tried to upgrade everyone else on the list at the end of boarding and they all refused. I was the last on the plane and they more or less pushed me into the seat, but only after dragging me into the cockpit for a photo op with the crew.

Seriously one of my best flights ever, and it was a 3 hour redeye.

My blog post about it is here: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thewan...assenger-ever/.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 10:25 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Bonvoy Plat, National EE
so did sbm12 get 21A for that PHX >>> CLE flight?

also, any reports from PMCOers or PMUAers at IAH or CLE for these flights at landing? or did it all just end with a whimper and no bang.
Final flight arriving at IAH. The 777 finally touched down after the third bounce.

Link

Link

Link

There are also more at Houston Spotters : Link
Old Apr 18, 2012, 10:07 am
Senior Moderator; Moderator, Eco-Conscious Travel, United and Flyertalk Cares

Programs: UA 1.7 MM;; Accor & Marriott Pt; Hyatt Globalist
This thread seems to have run its course.

l'etoile
UA moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.