Wiki Posts
Search

Q on F-seats, service IAH-LIM

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Q on F-seats, service IAH-LIM

Looking at the seat layout it appears to be operated by a PMUA domestic 2-class 767. Is this correct? How is the inflight service? Equivalent to domestic F as well? Outbound to Lima is an afternoon flight dep 3h30, inbound to HOU is a night flight leaving shortly past midnight.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
I took this flight back in September and it is a domestic 767. It is typical domestic service. Nothing special, but there is a meal in F. Most flights leave Lima in the late night or early morning.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
It's eligible for CPU / EUA also, which is a real positive on such a long route (this may have temporarily stopped until March 3rd since it switched to PMUA metal or did it continue)?
Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA MM SPG Gold
I was on this flight in Oct. It leaves LIM late and I fell asleep shortly after takeoff so I can't comment on the inflight service but the plane itself had to be one of the oldest 767s in existence. The interior was pretty beat up and old. I was told that this is a temporary and once they get enough planes reconfigured it will get true B/BF interior and service.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 8:49 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by PDXbound
but the plane itself had to be one of the oldest 767s in existence.
Incidentally these are the newest 767s in the United fleet, all dating from 1998 or later. The domestic configuration, especially in F, is arguably the worst, however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.