Now that Continental has moved to group boarding...

Old Feb 8, 12, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Now that Continental has moved to group boarding...

any idea how much longer Premier Access will appear on boarding passes for non-elite OnePass Plus cardholders? It was my understanding that it was just a temporary fix until group boarding was put into place.
Old Feb 19, 12, 11:11 pm

I imagine it will stay on there as it applies for other things as well, namely security lines where available.
Old Feb 20, 12, 5:17 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat (not much longer)
Originally Posted by downhillcrasher View Post
I imagine it will stay on there as it applies for other things as well, namely security lines where available.
Agree, I think it is to get you into Elite security lines at first.
Old Feb 20, 12, 5:29 pm

I think they have a designated group for the One Pass Plus cardholders...like group 4, 5, or 6. My guess is now that it's in place no more Premier Access designation.

The Pres Plus, not the One Pass Plus has the security / check in benefit which would need the Premier Access designation.
Old Feb 20, 12, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Hertz, Avis, National, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Marriott
I'm sure it will disappear soon. Premier Access travel services are not a published benefit of the Explorer card (limited to "priority boarding") and offering PA to the baseline cardholders dilutes the benefit as to Presidential Plus cardholders.

With everyone and their brother in the EWR area having a CO/UA-branded CC, the lines at elite security checkpoints have been even longer than usual, to the point that the general queue almost always moves faster. I really hope they deal with this on 3/3.

Search this Thread