Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with Continental.com Login?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold
Problems with Continental.com Login?

Has anyone had problems logging into Continental.com today? I entered my one pass and pin as i always do and got
"! We could not process your request. Please see the message below and make revisions." and then it just says ! Please contact the OnePass Service Center for assistance with your account.

I tried forgot your pin and forgot your onepass # and they don't find my name attached to my account. i'm currently on hold(going on 15mins) with the elite desk to see if there's anything wrong but figured maybe someone knew something was going on.

regards,
Brian
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond
I'm having the same problem.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:32 pm

Me Too

I am experiencing the same problem.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K
same issue
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:35 pm

Programs: United MP 1p, PC Ambassador, GP Platinum
Me as well.

Also can't transfer miles between accounts.

Also the number for automated account info is giving a busy signal.

Annoying.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
Me 5
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold
Just got off the phone with the elite desk. They said they are aware of it and are working on it and it's down for them as well. No ETA of when it will be back up.

regards,
Brian
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:41 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Same issue here as well. Tried calling the OnePass service center but was kicked off "due to high call volume". Seems like there is a major service issue across the website platform.

And just think - we get to keep SHARES moving forward....
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold
I assume this issue is systemwide, or at least affecting a lot of people.

I tried to check into a flight that departs in 24 hours, and got the same error. My call to the OPSC got the "we're really busy, can't take your call, use the internet, goodbye" message... and then they hung up.

I seem to be able to initiate check-in through the mobile site without logging in, but it's very sloooooow.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro
Whew! I checked in for my flights alright using my ipad, and got my mobile boarding pass, but wanted to print hard copies. Couldn't log in from my laptop.

Blood pressure dropping now that I know it is a system thing.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 7:13 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Looks like the system is back-up and running again....
Old Nov 30, 2011, 8:55 am

Programs: Formerly(!): CO Gold, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold, Loews Gold, Avis First.
Thumbs down

Logged into CO.com no problem to check in for my (CO) flight tomorrow morning. However:

- CO.com says "This is a United reservation, click here to go to UAL.com"

- UAL.com says "This is a Continental reservation, click here to go to CO.com"

Just spoke with OPSC who blamed a "web error" and said I have to check in at the airport. So now I need to be on the road 15 minutes earlier - thanks, Mr Smisek. Doesn't anyone bother testing the IT before updates go live? My defection to WN has never been closer.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 9:48 pm

Again

Looks like it is acting up again tonight. I got the same error message now when I tried to login to my OnePass account.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 9:52 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL-Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Somethingist, Marriott Titanium Lifetime
Originally Posted by FromPVG
Looks like it is acting up again tonight. I got the same error message now when I tried to login to my OnePass account.
As per the post from UA Insider, they are doing maintenance on the site so some features are temporarily unavailable.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 3:53 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
At least they now have a message up telling people what's going on.

! Scheduled continental.com site maintenance will occur on December 4, 2011, starting at 10:00 p.m. CT. During this time, OnePass sign-in, My Account features and some other services will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.