Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zero C inventory

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2011, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Premier Gold, DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriot Rewards Gold
Zero C inventory

Hey there,
Trying to figure out something here - sorry if it was discussed before and I missed it.
Flying out TLV - EWR this Saturday on CO 85. Unfortunately, although I had better luck in the past with this flight, it zeroed down from 4 to 0 seats in C overnight and I'm wait listed on a Q class (miles + $$$) and if I do get, I should probably go and fill up some lottery soon
My question is: Is it possible that there are open C seats on this flight but for some reason it shows 0 availability? I'm still crossing figures...

Thanks!
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
I seriously doubt it. It's at J0 as well, the most expensive bucket. I can't imagine why they'd have an extra seat but would be unwilling to sell it to someone willing to pay the full J walk-up fare.

Having said that, that doesn't mean a BF seat won't open up for other reasons, such as cancellation or no-show. I was going to say "or missed connection" but I doubt that TLV is a big connecting point.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Premier Gold, DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriot Rewards Gold
Naaa.....no missed connection in TLV
Currently the waiting list on TLV - EWR with 0 C seats is 28.
Hope that as a platinum I'll be somewhere up high in the list but not holding my breath.
My only comfort is that my coach seat I snagged 3 month ago is 16C. Best seat in the house!

thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.