Community
Wiki Posts
Search

738 in F - E or F Seat for Floor storage?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2011, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, too many cruise programs to list
738 in F - E or F Seat for Floor storage?

Friday will be my second time flying the 738 (16 F seats) and I seem to remember the first time I was on it noticing that the floor storage in F isn't evenly split between the window and aisle seats due to the seat supports/anchors. Unfortunately the first flight was a red-eye and while I was in the window seat, because the seat next to me was empty, I can't recall which seat it was with the full-size storage and which had the more limited space.

Anyone help?
Old Oct 5, 2011, 12:53 pm

If I remember correctly the window seat has slightly more Floor Storage space. I believe there is also a middle floor storage space (normal size) that in previous experiences is more of a first come first serve with your seat mate.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, too many cruise programs to list
Thank you! I thought that's what I'd remembered, too, but thought a quick double-check wouldn't be a bad thing. Really wish SeatGuru or Seat Expert would list things like that, but they only list when there's an entertainment box restricting space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.