Wiki Posts
Search

Shop Onepass: Says I Didn't Use Their Link

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2011, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Shop Onepass: Says I Didn't Use Their Link

So I'm out 5,000 miles from a drugstore.com purchase. I know I went through the portal, same as I did dozens of times I've made purchases through onepass, but after nearly 6 months of trying to get these miles posted that was their response.

Do I have any recourse? It seems impossible for me to prove I used the portal.

Their last e-mail:

Thank you for contacting the OnePass Service Center.

We are unable to award credit for your Drugstore.com purchase on March 31. Our partner has advised us that your order was not placed through the link on continental.com. Due to contractual agreements with our online shopping partners, only orders placed through the continental.com/shoponepass links are eligible to receive OnePass miles. Purchases made over the phone, in-store, directly through the merchant’s Web site, or when accessing the merchant’s Web site through a different link are not eligible for credit.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 7:11 am

Programs: UA AU MM,HH Diamond,Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Gold
Have you contacted Drugstore.com? They are the problem.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Contacted drugstore.com, and here's the issue, according to them:

Our affiliate team has advised that unfortunately before you submitted your order #xxxxxxxx, you had accessed the affiliate website MrCheapStuff.com. Even if you had originated at Continental Airlines, by accessing a different affiliate website subsequent to that, it voided the miles.
Didn't happen. Never heard of mrcheapstuff.com. I've done dozens of portal purchases before, why on earth when I'm chasing a 5,000 mile purchase would I wander off to some other site during my transaction?

Further e-mails to drugstore.com have them referring me to Continental.

It's the end of the road on this one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.