Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Desperately seeking that great CO experience

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Desperately seeking that great CO experience

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2011, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100
FWIW, TLDR, and back to the OP's original post, there's just something odd about IAH-SAN. Dunno if it's because everybody in F is an elite upgrade and dressed like a beach bum, but this is the route where I've seen the worst F service in general. I never have a problem with the CLE-IAH legs, but the IAH-SAN legs are really sketchy on the F service.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 3:53 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Step 1. Buy Time Machine

Step 2. Crank Time Machine back to 2006-2007: A Great Era for Continental where even if you missed your upgrade, you got a meal and they hadn't started the DirecTV crap

Step 3. Enjoy!
Old Sep 22, 2011, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by CMK10
Step 1. Buy Time Machine

Step 2. Crank Time Machine back to 2006-2007: A Great Era for Continental where even if you missed your upgrade, you got a meal and they hadn't started the DirecTV crap

Step 3. Enjoy!

+1 So true...thanks for the laugh.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 9:48 am

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by CMK10
Step 1. Buy Time Machine

Step 2. Crank Time Machine back to 2006-2007: A Great Era for Northwest Airlines where you never missed your upgrade

Step 3. Enjoy!
Fixed the quote for you.

Safe Travels
Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:37 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GTITAN
Fixed the quote for you.

Safe Travels
Ha I wish! I was a Northwest Gold Elite during that era and I got to know the exit row on the DC-9-50 better than I wanted to

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.