Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

NF and NC availability on Continental flights

NF and NC availability on Continental flights

Old Sep 13, 2011, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
Question NF and NC availability on Continental flights

Is there any way to search for NF and NC availability on Continental flights? I'm a bit of a CO newbie, so any help is appreciated.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Yes! I've been using this method to look for CO international NC/NF (rather "R" space) thanks to Boarding Area.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/onemil...h-continental/

Pretty easy and IMHO less time consuming than UA's method of having to click on each flight to check available inventory.

Last edited by Sterndogg; Sep 13, 2011 at 9:56 pm
Old Sep 14, 2011, 6:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

That link from Lucky is the old and laborious version. There's no need to request it that way now; the fare class information is just part of the regular search results. More details here: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thewan...w-on-steroids/.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 11:49 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Perfect even better...especially since CO allows you to plug in the specific fare class too such as W so you can get the actual price. ^ Looks like some UA metal flights too but not all showing NC/NF space.

Last edited by Sterndogg; Sep 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.