Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Just hit 76K combined mileage... how long for Onepass Elite status to update?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2011, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

So... I've just hit over the 75K mark, and was expecting my Onepass status to automatically bump up to Platinum Status. Well... it didn't.

I have MP 59K miles, and Continental 17K miles.

Onepass help desk told me as long as two weeks. Anyone experience something different?
Old Sep 12, 2011, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by gs32
So... I've just hit over the 75K mark, and was expecting my Onepass status to automatically bump up to Platinum Status. Well... it didn't.

I have MP 59K miles, and Continental 17K miles.

Onepass help desk told me as long as two weeks. Anyone experience something different?
IIRC, I think you have to wait til next year.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 4:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K
There are a lot of other threads on this, but the quick answer is that they told you right, if you have your accounts linked together.

http://www.united.com/linkmyaccounts
Old Sep 12, 2011, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by sockrebel
IIRC, I think you have to wait til next year.
That's absolutely not correct.

CO will eventually update your status to Platinum. Eventually as in this could take anywhere from 7-14 days. Give it time. If you don't get Plat status after two weeks you should call the OnePass Service Center or the Continental Integration Desk.

-RM
Old Sep 12, 2011, 6:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, H.H. Gold, Hyatt GP Plat, SPG Gold, Enterprise Plat, Avis Pres Club
I crossed 75K threshold on the 31st, miles posted on the 2nd I believe and CO status was upgraded to Plat on the 8th. 7-10 days and you should see the change.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 8:12 pm

How about the opposite? Mr Fish has 96K CO and 6K UA EQMs. Will they be combined soon to give him UA 1K status or will he have to wait until the end of the year for a combine? he has another 15K ticketed for the next few weeks, but his UA account still only reflects his matched status from earlier this year (Plat/2P) with 6K toward next level.

Robin
Old Sep 12, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
My took 11 days after combine EQM 79K
Old Sep 12, 2011, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Fishbait
How about the opposite? Mr Fish has 96K CO and 6K UA EQMs. Will they be combined soon to give him UA 1K status or will he have to wait until the end of the year for a combine? he has another 15K ticketed for the next few weeks, but his UA account still only reflects his matched status from earlier this year (Plat/2P) with 6K toward next level.

Robin
Yes -- Mr. Fish will get 1K status within 7 - 14 days. It seems (atleast to me) that MP is faster in updating the status than OP.

Also, make sure they (MP and OP) are linked via the linked tool!

http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...ignInHome.aspx
Old Sep 13, 2011, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by edcho
Yes -- Mr. Fish will get 1K status within 7 - 14 days. It seems (atleast to me) that MP is faster in updating the status than OP.

Also, make sure they (MP and OP) are linked via the linked tool!

http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...ignInHome.aspx
Thanks! It's been a few weeks, but I will be keeping an eye out for it, as I had to call to straighten out his 75K RUs last week and I assume they are trying to catch up.

Robin
Old Sep 13, 2011, 8:39 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Premier 1K, Marriott Platinum, National Execute Elite
I am about to hit 120 segments but have CO as my primary account. Will I receive 1k status this year or wait till next year since my primary account is CO
Old Sep 14, 2011, 11:26 am

Yes. The status should update if the accounts are linked.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 11:34 am

Programs: CO Plat, AA GLD
Don't hold your breath on CR-1s though. Took me well over a month before they posted (almost 2 months). In the interim, I got a nice message in response to an email to OnePass saying that I had chosen mileage plus as my primary account and I should contact them instead. Even though this was untrue, it didn't much matter. Onepass took so long to get back to me that the CR-1s (+ the next 2 for hitting 100k) posted before I recevied a reply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.