Wiki Posts
Search

Has BF mileage upgrade changed?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2011, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Premier 1K (Former CO Plat)
Has BF mileage upgrade changed?

I normally fly to Europe once or twice a year, purchasing a coach ticket (so that I can get miles to maintain Plat), and then using miles and cash for the BF upgrade. The upgrade usually comes through one to two weeks before flight time. My flight is a little more than 48 hours away, and has been showing thee empty seats in BF for the last three weeks. I know that I am very high on the list, but nothing has been done. Has CO changed the manner and timeliness with which they handles these upgrades?

Last edited by skymaster; Sep 7, 2011 at 1:43 pm Reason: Wanted to change message title, but that is locked.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
No change, clears at the gate as always. One to two weeks in advance would be unusual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.