Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

CO Website now displays fare class availability [non-preview site]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2011, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, SkyMiles

Not sure if this was posted yet or not... I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything, so if this is redundant, I apologize.

I noticed that the CO booking engine now has fare class availability info (click Fare Class then you'll see J9 Y9 B9 and so forth). I know this was made available on the preview site, but it's now on the official website. ^
Old Aug 12, 2011, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
Originally Posted by Andy1369
Not sure if this was posted yet or not... I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything, so if this is redundant, I apologize.

I noticed that the CO booking engine now has fare class availability info (click Fare Class then you'll see J9 Y9 B9 and so forth). I know this was made available on the preview site, but it's now on the official website. ^
Yeah, the preview site went into production on 7/29. It's a nice feature!^
Old Aug 13, 2011, 9:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

And if you want to see it in a really cool way try the GreaseMonkey add-in: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/thewan...w-on-steroids/. The latest version is even cleaner than the screenshots and clicking on the award buckets changes the search from a revenue one to an award one. It is pretty slick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.