Wiki Posts
Search

app bugging me

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2011, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, MC Life Plat, HH Gold
app bugging me

Any way to get the Continental app to stop bugging me about downloading the United app (which I've already done, of course)? Given that neither app will access both of my accounts at the same time and there's no quick way to switch between them, I'd prefer to continue to use both of them.
Old Aug 5, 2011, 11:22 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus dirt (former hard-way Silver); AS Mileage Plan MVP; Hilton Honors Silver
I doubt there's a way to defeat the splash screen, since the whole point is that the CO app is being sunsetted in favor of the UA app. Is one extra tap really that big of a deal?
Old Aug 5, 2011, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, MC Life Plat, HH Gold
It's one extra tap every time you pass through the main menu, which just seems to really screw up my habitual finger motions. It's not a big deal in the greater scheme of things, but just seems like an unnecessary annoyance. It's too late for me, but let this be a warning to anyone else who has not yet downloaded the recent update that added this "feature".
Old Aug 5, 2011, 2:34 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by joel67
It's one extra tap every time you pass through the main menu, which just seems to really screw up my habitual finger motions. It's not a big deal in the greater scheme of things, but just seems like an unnecessary annoyance. It's too late for me, but let this be a warning to anyone else who has not yet downloaded the recent update that added this "feature".

I have taken this warning (and others) into account, and have decided not to update my app. Thanks, and sorry you didn't figure this out sooner

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.