Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Continental Airlines Boeing 757-200 seats

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2012, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by channa
There's a handful of really good upgrades in the system. CO runs a BF widebody EWR-IAH, and the 752s to LAX sometimes.

And UA runs the flatbed/new config 763 on ORD-SFO (sometimes IAD-SFO). There's a regular 3-cabin 777 IAD-LAX, though not always new config.

There's even a 3-cabin 777 SFO-LAX once daily (I flew it last month and we had the new config/flatbed for the 55-minute flight).

And of course the CO BF stuff to HNL, while not flat, is pretty good.
CO is currently operating one flight a day each way in the mornings between LAX and IAH with a BF configured 752.

We flew LAX-IAH this past Tuesday in F (9:30am departure) and thoroughly enjoyed the BF seats and AVOD.....
Old Mar 27, 2013, 4:24 pm

I'm flying EWR-LHR on one of those 757-200 planes. Currently 7A/7C is taken, I am 8F bulkhead (8D/8E also taken).

Currently, exit row 21 is available (exit row 22 is full). How easy is it to go to the lavatory from 8F? I do prioritize legroom than recline (as I guess row 21 is not reclinable)

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.