Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing miles for Onepass shopping

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2011, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Missing miles for Onepass shopping

Anyone having trouble getting credit for shopping done through the Onepass shopping portal? Numerous attempts of sending the receipt. They just tell me to send the receipt (already done) and wait 90 days. It has already been over 90 days since the purchase.
Thanks.
Old May 30, 2011, 2:15 pm

I haven't had any difficulty yet. I made a purchase earlier today, so I'll let you know about that one in 90 days.
Old May 31, 2011, 7:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by jgobey
Anyone having trouble getting credit for shopping done through the Onepass shopping portal? Numerous attempts of sending the receipt. They just tell me to send the receipt (already done) and wait 90 days. It has already been over 90 days since the purchase.
Thanks.
Bought flowers for mothers day and those miles posted in two phases - one was a "deposit" and the other was the actual miles due (bc of twice the miles I'm assuming). All the miles posted within 3-4 weeks. I'm actually waiting for a twice the miles deposit for shopping on Apple.com. Miles haven't posted yet, even though charge went through a few weeks ago. I have doubts about how well some of these purchases are tracked via continental's website for miles purposes...might give the onepass service center a call soon
Old Jun 3, 2011, 5:57 am
Original Poster

Interestingly, my Apple purchases have provided the expected number of miles within a few weeks. It was the flowers I bought for Valentines day that I did not get miles for yet. Ugh.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 7:25 am

Its a crap shoot. TurboTax and 1800 flowers miles showed up, BestBuy and Kohls never.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 7:57 am

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by GroundPointSeven
Its a crap shoot. TurboTax and 1800 flowers miles showed up, BestBuy and Kohls never.
Same here, 1800 Flowers posted the purchase and bonus miles, however, Best Buy never posted anything.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:09 am
Formerly known as iahsumr

Just a data point, my Mother's Day 1-800 Flowers regular miles showed up about a week ago, but the Twice the Miles portion for using the One Pass Plus card have yet to appear.

My Netflix from early May has not yet appeared.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 11:07 am

Programs: UA 1K SPG Plat HHonors Diamond
Both Macys and Godiva purchases showed up in their separate listings...and all four posted....I'm glad cause the Godiva purchase was $1600 at 20 miles/$ haha.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 3:34 pm

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Originally Posted by qoodoo
I'm glad cause the Godiva purchase was $1600 at 20 miles/$ haha.
What on Earth did you buy?
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:18 pm

Programs: UA 1K SPG Plat HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Wiirachay
What on Earth did you buy?
16 gift baskets for all the mothers in my office. I do the same for fathers...not a gift basket but something to do with electronics or sports gift cards.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
I have 4 purchases that are over 60 days old that haven't posted. Emailed CO with receipt, got the "contacting retailer, wait 90 days" response.

All told there's nearly 50k miles in play, so I'll be quite unhappy if this doesn't get resolved.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 10:30 am

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Do all airline shopping programs have these troubles, or is CO just terrible at it? Once the "Twice the Miles" program ends on 7/19 I will probably move my shopping somewhere else and I hate having to fight for every purchase credit.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 7:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH
Originally Posted by GroundPointSeven
Originally Posted by tothetrail
Same here, 1800 Flowers posted the purchase and bonus miles, however, Best Buy never posted anything.
i have always had problems with Best Buy points posting. it does take them more time than normal to post but they do show up.

my best buy purchases from end of Nov, beginning of Dec didnt show up until well into March. ocassionally i do have to submit a spreadsheet to them to get the miles to post but i usually just keep track and submit it after 90 days. i don't give up though b/c dangit, i want my miles.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:56 pm

Do we need to have the credit card account active to get the double miles? I just made a big purchase through the onepass site with double miles but my annual fee comes due next month. I had hoped to have had the miles by then.

Also who do you contact or email when you don't get the miles?
Old Jun 21, 2011, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingBoat
Do we need to have the credit card account active to get the double miles? I just made a big purchase through the onepass site with double miles but my annual fee comes due next month. I had hoped to have had the miles by then.

Also who do you contact or email when you don't get the miles?
For missing mileage credit request for a non-travel partner e-mail a scanned copy of your qualifying purchase receipt.

Submit to: [email protected] or mail the documents to the address listed below.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.