Wiki Posts
Search

pty-hav on CM onepass

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2011, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

pty-hav on CM onepass

hi!

onepass is the frequent flyer program of Copa.
Copa operates panama city-havanna
calling onepass reservation center they do not allow me to book an award ticket to cuba.

did anybody fly this route on an award ticket before/recently?
how can an award seat on this route be booked, if the own frequent flyer program doesn't let it?
why does CM have then an award seat contingent?

thanks.
Old May 25, 2011, 5:37 am

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by superstar88
hi!

onepass is the frequent flyer program of Copa.
Copa operates panama city-havanna
calling onepass reservation center they do not allow me to book an award ticket to cuba.

did anybody fly this route on an award ticket before/recently?
how can an award seat on this route be booked, if the own frequent flyer program doesn't let it?
why does CM have then an award seat contingent?

thanks.
Are you a US resident? Did you call CO's reservations number or CM's? US residents are prohibited from economic dealings with Cuba by law. A US-based OP agent won't be able to book you. If you're not a US resident, call CM's reservations, you may have better success with them. Good luck!
Old Jun 5, 2011, 5:03 am

Programs: CO Silver, TACA GOLD, HHonors Silver, A-Club Gold
I'm booked on PTY-HAV on late july, will I get onepass miles for this trip?
Old Jun 5, 2011, 10:28 am

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by arthurg
I'm booked on PTY-HAV on late july, will I get onepass miles for this trip?
if you are a US citizen or resident and/or your Onepass account has a US address I would highly recommend you do not; unless you fall into one of the special category (education travel, cultural exchange, conference, family in Cuba) it will be illegal for you to spend any money in Cuba.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: CO Silver, TACA GOLD, HHonors Silver, A-Club Gold
Originally Posted by keisari
if you are a US citizen or resident and/or your Onepass account has a US address I would highly recommend you do not; unless you fall into one of the special category (education travel, cultural exchange, conference, family in Cuba) it will be illegal for you to spend any money in Cuba.
Swiss citizen living in Switzerland. Its legal, but I'm just wondering if its possible or a good idea to credit those miles with a US ailrine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.