Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Shop OnePass Twice the Miles ending 19-July-2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shop OnePass Twice the Miles ending 19-July-2011

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2011, 2:05 am

Programs: UA GS 2MM, AA P 2MM, DL PM, US P, VS G, SPG LT P, HH D, HYATT P, PC P, AVIS PC, HERTZ PLAT
FTD.com posted for July. Nothing else though (missing lots of items in July).
Old Sep 6, 2011, 3:53 pm

What do you guys usually do for missing purchases? Email or call?
Old Sep 21, 2011, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by HikerT
What do you guys usually do for missing purchases? Email or call?
Email. call and fax. I just had a problem with miles not posting from July. Keep up the pressure on the merchant you bought merchandise from and Continental. Email and fax copies of your receipts to Onepass. They will verify the purchase with the merchant. Fax to: 713-324-3702 Hope that helps
Old Sep 21, 2011, 4:48 pm

I emailed. They told me to call. I called. They told me to email. I emailed and told them not to tell me to call. Fortunately the tail chasing ended there, and now they are finally "researching". I'm not too worried about getting the miles but I'd have to say Shop OnePass ranks near the bottom of shopping portals I've used. I used US Airways shopping for the same merchant a month earlier and my miles posted immediately.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 10:19 pm

Well, good news - my 45K miles just posted and my bonus should post within 4 weeks. I guess it was worth the wait, grin.
Old Sep 28, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by elcid3
My July purchases haven't post yet either. I'm going to give it another 2 weeks before I start filling out the missing miles form

My July purchases never posted so I just emailed the missing mileage form / receipts to Continental. They were from two different sites (Target and Kmart) so I think the mistake is on Continental's side of things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.