Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emails to OnePass@coair

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2011, 8:22 am

I had three seperate milage issues on a RT back to the states in February. I sent three seperate emails. Two of them were resolved satisfactorily in 2-3 weeks. One, involving the most miles, has been over a month. It is annoying as I am holding all my originals I need to send in to get my per diem expenses from my employer until I get my miles resolved. So their slowness is delaying getting my cash from my employer as well as my miles from CO.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 8:59 am

Programs: DL MM; UA MM/1K
2 weeks for easy issues

For most issues the response time is aproximately 2 weeks, and the issue is addressed.
I have a problem with getting credits for segments operated by UA. I had to spend the two hours phone holding time for each one of Them.

I would have expected Channa's favorite chracter to make enamel CS a priority - you can utilize an offshore service center and hire employees that are not required to have an American accent.

DLP
Old Mar 21, 2011, 5:46 pm

Programs: UA/CO-GS/PPlat,AA-Gold,SPG-Plat,Hilton-Diamond,Marriott-Plat,Hertz-Pres_Circe
I have emailed 4 or 5 times. I only once got a response ever, and it took around 2 months.

So I call for anything (which undoubtedly costs them more).
Old Mar 21, 2011, 6:27 pm
RETIRED ACCOUNT

Programs: *A
This issue is arguably what has pushed me over the edge with CO. The only reason I've stuck with them this year is because my experience with UA has been so positive that I'm reserving some hope that the merger will result in a better experience than what CO has fallen to in the past few years.

I routinely get email responses from CO that have nothing to do with the question and follow this strange branding tactic where CO doesn't quite apologize, then gives itself backward, undue credit (something to the tune of "Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are confident in our industry-leading blah blah blah..."). When I respond (usually saying "I would appreciate it if Continental would read the message I sent and address my concerns in the response."), I get a message informing me that my issue will be "escalated" which is apparently code for "deleted."

These are not paltry gripes either. I'm talking about getting 5 hours of delays for maintenance in the A terminal at EWR in one case. I'm talking about being boarded on to an aircraft that was pulled out of storage only to find it was leaking fuel and spitting out smoke from the engine as we were pulling away from the gate in another case. I'm a longtime CO elite, but my business is looking for someone who gives a d*mn.

Last edited by GUEST052119; Mar 21, 2011 at 7:57 pm
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Triple failure from CO

1. Mileage from 11 days ago (NH flight) still not posted
2. Refund from 8 days ago still not credited
3. Missing mileage request from 11 days ago (another NH flight) still not posted

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt til Friday - at that point, they will have violated all their posted guidelines (15 days for crediting *A flights, 7 business days max on refunds).

CO CS royally blows, to be perfectly honest IMHO. Have never had such issues on UA.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: CO PLT, DL GM, Hertz President Circle, SPG Platinum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...er-update.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.