Wiki Posts
Search

CO Survey then Star Alliance Survey?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2011, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
CO Survey then Star Alliance Survey?

Wife and I flew YYZ-EWR-FLL and back last week, and both of us got surveys from CO on our flights, which we answered. All flights were fine and on time or early (CO700 FLL-EWR landed 21 minutes early, not bad for a three hour flight with a long approach to EWR from the north). Even the Colgan Q400's from YYZ-EWR were okay (LOUSY COFFEE !!) both ways.

Yesterday we got a survey email under the CO banner saying it was from Star Alliance, with the actual survey handled by some marketing company in Vienna who said they got our email harvested from CO. Question is, has anyone getten the Star Alliance survey request? Just want to make sure it's legit before we answer them.

Thanks,

bj-21.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 8:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K/COPlat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Platinum
legit, I've taken it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.