Search

OKC Tomorrow?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
OKC Tomorrow?

I'm flying phx-iah-okc tomorrow. I am worried the iah-okc leg will get cxl. I'm wondering if CO will issue travel waivers for this flight by tonight or first thing in the morning. I know they are pretty proactive but there are no waivers issued yet and I don't want to get stuck in Houston .
Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by enviroian
I'm flying phx-iah-okc tomorrow. I am worried the iah-okc leg will get cxl. I'm wondering if CO will issue travel waivers for this flight by tonight or first thing in the morning. I know they are pretty proactive but there are no waivers issued yet and I don't want to get stuck in Houston .
http://www.flyokc.com/index.aspx?page=update&id=964
Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:26 pm

Programs: UA Platinum Marriott Platinum
I am in DFW and supposed to go home to EWR tomorrow and am waiting for some sort of waiver to be issued. They already cancelled the first 2 of 4 flights to EWR. No idea why waiver hasnt been issued yet.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, United Silver, National Exec
A lot of businesses and schools in OKC area have already been cxld for tomorrow... Should see a waiver coming.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
It hasn't been canceled yet, but you can set up an alert on FlightAware to get an email/sms immediately when a flight cancels.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines
I just checked out US and DL's site and waivers have already been issued. I hope CO does soon.

Thanks for the info guys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.