Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more NRT on CO metal?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2011, 10:25 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by bob_the_d
what makes you say that? i get the impression based on flight availability and frequency that this statement's probably true, but i'm not sure why it's happening...
$$$... NRT-EWR/IAH is a market where they can consistently sell F seats and there is demand for it...
Old Feb 6, 2011, 6:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, UA Million Miler, Hertz #1, Five Star, Marriott Gold
Most of the time when I look for award seats on international flights, the offerings are usually on either UA, US, or AC. This despite being a Platinum and using the CO website. If they do offer CO flights, it is always at the maximum required miles. This was going on before the merger was even discussed. At this point things are changing with CO, but we will probably only be informed after the fact. One of those things that Jeff says we are going to like?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.