Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite seats on 76H

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2011, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Elite seats on 76H

I am flying from EWR-HNL on a Continental Airlines 767-400 Micronesia (76H) and on the Continental website it shows that seats 17 and 18 are reserved for Elite members. They are availble on the day of my flight, but seatguru has the "L" seat marked as yellow, but no explanation as to why. Is this a good seat?
Old Jan 17, 2011, 9:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by jml1124
I am flying from EWR-HNL on a Continental Airlines 767-400 Micronesia (76H) and on the Continental website it shows that seats 17 and 18 are reserved for Elite members. They are availble on the day of my flight, but seatguru has the "L" seat marked as yellow, but no explanation as to why. Is this a good seat?
17-18 seats are standard seats, but I think the window is misaligned (or there's no window). The best seats are in the minicabin, 10-14, especially AB.

Indeed seatguru has been having some troubles recently, several explanations that showed before are missing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.