Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Terrible EWR Continental check-in manager...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terrible EWR Continental check-in manager...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2011, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
PAX encounters surly agent at EWR.

Duh.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 2:01 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
Originally Posted by scapaflow
The priority tag is the spottiest of benefits anyway. Less than 50/50 in my experience that the bag will come off first.
ditto
Old Jan 3, 2011, 2:03 pm

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
Originally Posted by channa
Was she one of the most professional god damned idiots in the industry?
Rah! Rah! We're the best!
Old Jan 3, 2011, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SM Plat, B6 TrueBlue, UA MP, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by scapaflow
The priority tag is the spottiest of benefits anyway. Less than 50/50 in my experience that the bag will come off first.
When I was still a CO elite, my "priority" tagged bag would invariably come off the belt in the last third of the bags.

The first flight after I became a peon again, and with my bag now no longer tagged "priority," my bag was the first one off the belt...
Old Jan 3, 2011, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by TWA Fan 1
When I was still a CO elite, my "priority" tagged bag would invariably come off the belt in the last third of the bags.

The first flight after I became a peon again, and with my bag now no longer tagged "priority," my bag was the first one off the belt...
I'm not sure you understand the program. It was clearly working - your bag was the first one on the plane every time.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 3:49 pm

Programs: UA AS DL Hyatt SPG/Bonvoy HHonors
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
sounds very unlikely - would not everyone have to deplane to clear
immigration and customs in LA? USA enforces a " first port of entry" rule,
same as Canada's.
When an international flight entering the U.S. does not pick up any domestic passengers, it can continue to a second destination and passengers and their luggage inspected there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.