Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

4pm EWR-ORD "snack or brunch" what does that mean

Old Dec 7, 2010, 1:24 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, Delta, United, AA

I have a flight in January. Its Continental from EWR-ORD at 4pm 737-800. It lists the first class meal as Snack or Brunch? What can i expect?
Old Dec 7, 2010, 1:41 am

Programs: Airlines: UA-CO, NH, AA, and DL Hotels: SPG, Accor, PC, and Marriott
Probably the infamous continental snack plate. It;s pretty decent for a snack on a US airline IMHO. It's a lot more than UA has on the route, which is usually the pick 1 snack basket.

Here's a thread with CO meal pics if you don't see it in the bump I gave it.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...ms-thread.html
Old Dec 7, 2010, 9:11 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by ande777emt
Probably the infamous continental snack plate. It;s pretty decent for a snack on a US airline IMHO. It's a lot more than UA has on the route, which is usually the pick 1 snack basket.

Here's a thread with CO meal pics if you don't see it in the bump I gave it.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...ms-thread.html
Or you could fly AA and get a hot meal out of LGA at 4 p.m. or out of EWR at 5 p.m. You know like steak, salmon, chicken, pasta. That sort of thing. Something that CO appears to offer on one flight: the 7:15 p.m.

On the return, AA starts serving dinner at 3 p.m.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 9:41 am

Programs: UA 1K/*G
It just means snack. The IATA meal code "S" is named "Snack or Bunch" so there is no further granularity. There is no closer option except for "O" which is "Cold Meal" but that can be a little misleading for the cold plate snack.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 2:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, Delta, United, AA
So i can expect the plate with meat, cheese, fruit, and pepperage farm cookies it looks like from the photos on the first reply

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.