FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger-488/)
-   -   Missing Miles for CO flight operated by UA (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger/1147710-missing-miles-co-flight-operated-ua.html)

DLPhoenix Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am

Missing Miles for CO flight operated by UA

I flew 3 segments on CO flights operated as UA code shares since Oct 1. My OnePass account was not credited for any of those flights.
Has anyone else encountered similar problems?
Is there any way to get someone to respond to missing mileage queries (I do not consider a standard template copied by an agent a human response).

Thanks
DLP

sbm12 Nov 14, 2010 1:41 am

If you want credit fill in the form. Pretty simple, really. Not sure why you consider it insufficient, particularly as it generally works pretty well.

Is your OP number on the boarding pass stubs? There are some issues where the number doesn't "stick" through the whole reservation, especially if you initially book it with a MP number in there.

DLPhoenix Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 15136773)
If you want credit fill in the form. Pretty simple, really. Not sure why you consider it insufficient, particularly as it generally works pretty well.

The e-form tells me the miles were already credited to my account (those for the CO operated segments were).
I received a nice template e-mail in response to my e-mail claim (which included photocopies of boarding passes). The miles didn't show up in my account within the promised 15 days. Wouldn't you be looking for someone to talk to if you were in my position?

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 15136773)
Is your OP number on the boarding pass stubs? There are some issues where the number doesn't "stick" through the whole reservation, especially if you initially book it with a MP number in there.

My OP number is on the stub. I assume it was also in the system since UA Op-Upped me on one segment since I was *gold.

DLP

chasbondy Nov 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Just be patient, I had to ask 3 or 4 times, but I did eventually get them credited. I think its part of the racket the run on customers

Long Zhiren Nov 17, 2010 10:17 pm

I'm in the same boat for a Oct 10 flight in F. It was a two segment UA flight. Credit for one segment posted within a day. I'm still waiting for the second segment. I got the email message about 15 days after I submitted the claim. 15 days came and went. By the way, the email only says something uselessly vague about "after" 15 days. There's no Expected Completion Date or promise of any kind. Typical UA service.
Similar situation happened in March or April. I don't remember how long it took. It took a while.

killaypirate Nov 18, 2010 11:12 am

lucky me

my recent inbound (Nov 8) TATL codeshare on UA credited quicker( 2 days) than the outbound (Nov 4) on CO (5 days)

JetAway Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am

I'm having the reverse problem-can't get miles from a very long CO flight credited to UA, although my MP number is clearly on the reservation. CO says the info has been sent to UA electronically but UA keeps going back to CO for the info. Dog chasing tail. This has been going on for over a month--over 10k miles floating around somewhere.

Long Zhiren Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Have you guys gotten your credit yet?
I haven't gotten anything from my October 10th IAD-JAX flight.
UA now says that I was a no-show.
Hell. I was there, in first class. I guess that my UA-issued boarding pass means nothing? I was not a no-show. UA was a no-show. They gave the first class passengers nothing but peanuts and now even less apparently.
Soon, status expires at the end of January instead of February. You could be jipped off if UA kicks your credit around indefinitely.