Wiki Posts
Search

Saw my first CO plane in new UA colors

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
Saw my first CO plane in new UA colors

Was at EWR this morning, passed by gate C120 and saw a 767-200 Ship 160 which will go to IAH at 7:45AM with United in big letters on the plane and the CO globe on the tail. All the talk about the merger over the past 8 months but when you see the aircraft like I did it makes it very realistic, and somewhat sad that CO will be gone soon.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 5:49 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM LT United Club & Global Entry
I have seen the now livery around, but never on a bird as big as a 767. Can't wait to see the paint job on a 747... ^

Yes I am a little sad to see the Continental brand name going away; but the DNA of the new UACO will include a lot from the Continental playbook, and I hold out a lot of hope that the best of both philosophy will construct one heck of an airline.

SunLover
Old Nov 7, 2010, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
There's a thread of where the new livery has been spotted located here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...-sighting.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.