Transferring Miles between OnePass and Mileage Plus

Old Nov 6, 10, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP with lots of BA and CX. (Disgruntled UA Lifetime Plat) - No hotel loyalty anymore
Transferring Miles between OnePass and Mileage Plus

NOTE: I'm not asking about Merged accounts; i'm asking about the ability DL and NW had to "move" miles from one program to another via the web MANUALLY and for free - before the merged both airline mileage accounts... This was the pre-full merged mileage workaround to use miles from one account on the other.

Anyone heard anything out of CO on this? (Assuming UA would be the last to know).

To be honest, I prefer the CO site for some things (e.g. Star Upgrades online vs. on United via an agent who sometimes does not know what they are doing)

Mods: This will be an ongoing question; and it DOESN'T relate to fully merged accounts; but pre-merged so please do not close.
Old Nov 6, 10, 1:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by NickP 1K View Post
NOTE: I'm not asking about Merged accounts; i'm asking about the ability DL and NW had to "move" miles from one program to another via the web MANUALLY and for free - before the merged both airline mileage accounts... This was the pre-full merged mileage workaround to use miles from one account on the other.

Anyone heard anything out of CO on this? (Assuming UA would be the last to know).

To be honest, I prefer the CO site for some things (e.g. Star Upgrades online vs. on United via an agent who sometimes does not know what they are doing)

Mods: This will be an ongoing question; and it DOESN'T relate to fully merged accounts; but pre-merged so please do not close.
Nothing has been announced. When/if it is, there will be a large thread on this board.

Now this thread can be closed.

Search this Thread