Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

IAH and EWR retail miles promotion Nov. 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2010, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

EWR terminal C and IAH terminal E earn-miles concession promotion is returning for first fifteen days of November 2010:

Earn three miles* for every dollar you spend at any merchant in Terminal C at New York/Newark Liberty International Airport or in Terminal E at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Nov. 1 - 15, 2010. While you're earning miles, you can enter to win a grand prize drawing for 25,000 bonus miles, enough to book an round-trip reward.

The more places you spend, the more you'll earn - up to 5,000 bonus miles in all.

To earn miles and enter the grand prize drawing, drop off your receipts and OnePass account number at Terminal E or Terminal C stores or designated promotion tables from Nov. 1 - 15, 2010.

Continental Airlines® Chase credit or debit card members earn Twice the Miles, so you could earn six miles for every dollar spent

Terms and Conditions:

*Bonus miles for Travelex will only be earned on the fee paid for the currency exchange. Daily spending amount must reach a minimum of $30. Receipts must be dated from Nov. 1-15, 2010 to qualify for bonus miles. A maximum of 5,000 OnePass bonus miles may be earned per OnePass member. Promotion excludes liquor and tobacco purchases and currency exchanges. OnePass miles will be posted to your account eight to ten weeks after the promotion ends.

**No Purchase necessary to enter the 25,000 bonus miles drawing - visit www.ShopHoustonTerminalE.com or www.ShopNewarkTerminalC.com to get contest rules and details on entering the grand prize drawing without purchase.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 1:43 pm

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by heralder
"Daily spending amount must reach a minimum of $30....Promotion excludes liquor...."
I don't see how you could spend more than $30 at EWR or IAH and not have it include liquor! What else do you spend that much on?
Old Oct 27, 2010, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
I don't see how you could spend more than $30 at EWR or IAH and not have it include liquor! What else do you spend that much on?
There are a number of retail outlets selling clothes, shoes, gift items, and other things that it's pretty easy to spend over $30 on. I once walked out of the Johnston & Murphy store at IAH with two pairs of shoes and $300 less in my wallet during a layover.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 2:32 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
3rdm/$ is kinda weak, yet there's Borders, Starbucks, Sunglass Hut, Blackberry, Rosetta Stone, and Rubys. Between business expenses and gift-cards, there's some doables.

Since Chase debit/credit get 6rdm/$, and there's a 5k max, $834 in Starbucks GCs would do the trick. Lotta work for $50 in rdms.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.