Reward Ticket SDC

Old Aug 18, 2010, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Reward Ticket SDC

I'm a CO Plat. Heading to RDU next weekend. I'm on the 8:20 a.m. return on Sunday but may want to take a later flight now. All the other flights require more miles. Can I do SDC or standby and not spend the additional 12,500 miles to change the ticket? Alex was not helpful -- go figure, so I'm here!

Thanks for the help. Couldn't really find anything using the search function.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tonyflysco
I'm a CO Plat. Heading to RDU next weekend. I'm on the 8:20 a.m. return on Sunday but may want to take a later flight now. All the other flights require more miles. Can I do SDC or standby and not spend the additional 12,500 miles to change the ticket? Alex was not helpful -- go figure, so I'm here!

Thanks for the help. Couldn't really find anything using the search function.
SDC is possible even on a reward itinerary. Whether or not the other flight is available when you do OLCI is another story.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.