FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger-488/)
-   -   CO.COM BUG? A Precursor of the UA IT Team Taking Over? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger/1113371-co-com-bug-precursor-ua-team-taking-over.html)

usa18dca Aug 5, 2010 9:13 pm

CO.COM BUG? A Precursor of the UA IT Team Taking Over?

So today I logged in and I see about 15 booked trips on CO/UA/LH/SN codeshares gone from "View my Reservations" ... what gives!!!

Is this a bug everyone's experiencing or is it just randomly me?

mitch8002 Aug 5, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm missing my flight to CDG :eek:

hockey7711 Aug 5, 2010 9:23 pm

All mine are gone too.

I am missing 6 reservations. Good work CO-NITED!

OnePass Since 87 Aug 5, 2010 9:23 pm

All my current reservations have vanished as well. They'll come back. This happens from time to time.

devastor Aug 5, 2010 9:27 pm

ahh. And I have a reward reservation that I need to book by midnight tonight, but I don't have the confirmation number. Fix this CO!!

Steph3n Aug 5, 2010 9:29 pm

This happens every few months normally on a thursday or friday morning as they deploy new code before the weekend.

JerseyCityS Aug 5, 2010 9:56 pm

All mine are gone too.

paule123 Aug 5, 2010 10:12 pm

All my reservations are gone as well. No big deal, it's only an airline reservation system that conducts millions of dollars in e-commerce every day :eek:

usa18dca Aug 5, 2010 11:16 pm

Originally Posted by paule123 (Post 14431616)
All my reservations are gone as well. No big deal, it's only an airline reservation system that conducts millions of dollars in e-commerce every day :eek:

I have to admit because of this short-sighted snafu I just booked two trips on UA to ROC & ORD and CO was cheaper alebit the E-Certs...couldn't use them online because they were "missing" and can't call CO from Malaysia.

CHIC SILBER Aug 6, 2010 10:16 am

It's BAAAACK

Don't know how long it lasted but ALL my res show up NOW

entropy Aug 6, 2010 10:29 am

You won't be bashing UA IT when they can reissue a ticket for you in less than a minute in IRROPS where CO would take you 15 minutes to do the same task.

sbm12 Aug 6, 2010 10:56 am

Originally Posted by entropy (Post 14434009)
You won't be bashing UA IT when they can reissue a ticket for you in less than a minute in IRROPS where CO would take you 15 minutes to do the same task.

Well, I need to reissue tickets much less frequently than I need to issue them the first time around. So I'll trade the initial booking working better for rebooking working eventually.

But that's just me.

entropy Aug 6, 2010 11:01 am

Well, I need to reissue tickets much less frequently than I need to issue them the first time around. So I'll trade the initial booking working better for rebooking working eventually.
UA.com works just fine for that too.

sbm12 Aug 6, 2010 11:07 am

Originally Posted by entropy (Post 14434211)
UA.com works just fine for that too.

I've had it bomb out plenty of times. There's a reason it has the nickname it does.

Ysitincoach Aug 6, 2010 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by sbm12 (Post 14434176)

But that's just me.

^

I'm a lot more understanding of irregular ops than I am of original booking not working.

Call it cheerleading, whatever you want, I like CO's IT products better. Generally I don't see or experience the behind the scenes backbones, but what I do see is a website I like, and PDA functionality that is one of the best in the industry.

The experiences I've had with the UA system in normal and irregular ops don't impress me. The number one request I've had from UA--to switch out my MP for OP numbers seems to take about 15mins per agent, per segment. Then I get the classic UA friendly GA attitude of, "Why don't you put in your CO number..."