Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Can UA Red Carpet Clubs lookup PC membership without a card?

Old Aug 5, 10, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum Elite, Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis President's

I am a new President's Club member and do not have my card yet. I am flying out of SNA tonight, which has a Red Carpet Club.

I know Continental can look up my membership, but, can United look up my membership based on my OnePass number, without my card?
Old Aug 5, 10, 6:21 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Originally Posted by rakdance View Post
I am a new President's Club member and do not have my card yet. I am flying out of SNA tonight, which has a Red Carpet Club.

I know Continental can look up my membership, but, can United look up my membership based on my OnePass number, without my card?

Up until ~2 months ago, this was fine, but ~2 months ago they stopped doing this. NO DICE for the lounge access.
Old Aug 5, 10, 6:27 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
You mean SNA has a Red carpet club, they do not have alot of flights there and they have a club.
I would go to the CO ticket counter and they can verify your membership and perhaps write you some kind of temorary pass. You paid so your deserve the right to access the club noe.
Old Aug 5, 10, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum Elite, Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis President's
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer View Post
I would go to the CO ticket counter and they can verify your membership and perhaps write you some kind of temorary pass. You paid so your deserve the right to access the club noe.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Old Aug 5, 10, 7:16 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Originally Posted by buckeyefanflyer View Post
I had this. A printed Receipt copy, AND an email from CO stating I was a member. My card took ~3 weeks to get to me...bummer
Old Aug 5, 10, 8:34 pm

Programs: United Premier Platinum
Just had this happen to me on Monday. I had 3 hours to burn at ORD, and forgot to bring my Presidents Club card with me. Showed the people at RCC my Presidential Plus card but they weren't impressed.

I actually got someone from Presidents Club on the line and had them talk to the person at RCC. I think the number was on the back of the Presidential Plus card.
Old Aug 6, 10, 2:50 am

Programs: Flying Nut
You can get a temporary card from any PC agent. This should work until you get the real card.
Old Aug 6, 10, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Avis President; Marriott Platinum
I am in the same boat, received my Presidents MC card last week just days after renewing my PC club membership but after 2 weeks no PC card. I never expericed such a delay when just renewing, it must be from having a President Plus MC.
Old Aug 7, 10, 4:07 am

Programs: Airlines: UA-CO, NH, AA, and DL Hotels: SPG, Accor, PC, and Marriott
RCC access w/o PC card

I just purchased my PC membership last Wednesday, so my card hasn't come in yet. I printed out my email confirmation and had no trouble using it in MSP and PHX in the last week.

Search this Thread