Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Open Letter to CO & Chase from All NON-ELITE Presidential Plus Cardmembers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Open Letter to CO & Chase from All NON-ELITE Presidential Plus Cardmembers

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 6:02 pm
RNE
Original Poster

Originally Posted by keisari
RNE;
If nothing else you can alway impress the statuesque Mrs. RNE with the card.
She does like the clubs. Go figure! And she especially likes walking in without our having to beg from others. She's a little less keen on the others we now guest in. "Elite" after all rarely characterizes any of you schlubs.

Originally Posted by trm2
She is one of the two followers he mentioned. I'm not sure who the other one is.
That would be none other than Lawrence W. Kellner. He will be my propaganda minister after I gain control of the world following my beer hall putsch. You saw how well he fooled thousands of you mindless lemmings into thinking a corporation will respect you in the morning.

Originally Posted by ijgordon
Oh yikes I didn't realize the fees were so out of whack.
Indeed! Wait until you pay all that and still don't get a free drink!
Old Aug 5, 2010, 7:44 pm

Programs: MP 1K/Onepass Plat 1MM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by RNE
She does like the clubs. Go figure! And she especially likes walking in without our having to beg from others. She's a little less keen on the others we now guest in. "Elite" after all rarely characterizes any of you schlubs.

That would be none other than Lawrence W. Kellner. He will be my propaganda minister after I gain control of the world following my beer hall putsch. You saw how well he fooled thousands of you mindless lemmings into thinking a corporation will respect you in the morning.

A word to the wise...

Never, ever underestimate the power of Beer.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 6:33 am

Programs: UA AU MM,HH Diamond,Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RNE
Why would I still pay all that and then have to pay for beer? If open bar goes away, I probably do too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.