Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO 737s to HA – EUA chances??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2010, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by jlemon
Quite right.

They don't, for some strange reason....only the international 764 is depicted.

Kate & I will be on the CO 1 & 2 76H this Oct. IAH-HNL r.t and I'll be sure to share my impressions of this flight when we get back home here in Looziana.....
And, yes, we will be traveling in the BF cabin r.t. with whatever passes for "modified" BF service......in fact, it already appears that the complimentary sparkling wine (a.k.a. California champagne) in BF is the same vintage that is offered for sale in Y........
Old Jul 31, 2010, 12:03 am

Programs: DL-Platinum / AS-PlatPro / Hyatt - Glob / Hilton-Diamond
Originally Posted by Zip
As I pointed out, the roasted shreadded pork falls under "very bad." (And why would they assume that all passengers would eat pork??. If its all or none, why not shredded chicken (shudder ...)). Would have loved a soup.
A shreaded meat sandwich on a red-eye is "very bad" ??
Actually, I agree with you since you're talking about First Class. But have you flown any other airlines' "red-eye" flights from Hawaii ? Hawaiian & Alaska do a fair job, but CO isn't too far behind. The other airlines ...well... Hawaii is nothing more than a leisure market for Frequent Flyer awards.

I've nothing against pork, but agree that in context of the "flying public", it's a little too limiting as the only selection.

Steve
Old Jul 31, 2010, 7:33 am
Zip
Original Poster

Programs: UA-MM; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold
Goofed again

I made a common error here. The point of this thread was to find out if successful 737 EUAs to HA were similar to those on the mainland.

I then did the distraction on my own by pointing out the bad food and what-not on the return. My mistake.

And do remember, only about 1/3 of the passengers ate more than one bite of that dreaded sandwich (gads, here I go again ...)
Old Jul 31, 2010, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Wirelessly posted (The Hawaiian iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I've been monitoring CO 172/173 flight statuses fairly frequently and see that there's often times when no one is left on the waitlist. Probably a good bet that an upgrade will be had if it's lightly booked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.