Reward One's Fate

Old Jul 29, 10, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Reward One's Fate

My company has been a member of Reward One for Business for many years. In all the discussions of the merger I have yet to see any news on the fate of this program and how the current members and there Reward One accounts will be merged into United's program. Has anyone received any news ?
Old Jul 29, 10, 2:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

No new news since the last time you asked about this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...ight=rewardone.
Old Jul 29, 10, 4:35 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
I was just thinking about this when I received my statement.

I looked at United’s PerksPlus and was not impressed. I just hope CO gives us enough notice when / if there is a change – unlike the last reward rate increase.
Old Jul 29, 10, 7:15 pm

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
This is a VERY..VERY rich program for me!!! I will sadly miss it GREATLY, if it goes away!
Old Jul 30, 10, 1:28 am

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
We have a good number of points sitting in program as well... Very very very very concerned on this one...
Old Jul 30, 10, 8:04 am

Programs: UA SP, DL SM MM, AS 75K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond.
Originally Posted by KosraeTV View Post
We have a good number of points sitting in program as well... Very very very very concerned on this one...
Yeah, me too, especially since the retroactivly moved the target for rewards, now I wonder if I'll ever get enough points to use them before it's "assimilated" into UA's program.
Old Jul 30, 10, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
Im not real impressed with what I read about Uniteds Perks Plus. There always seems to be a decent amount of availability on Reward One redemptions and a whole lot less red tape and hoops to jump through.

If I could have my wish list, Reward one would take the place of United Perks Plus vs. it being the other way around.
Old Jul 30, 10, 11:20 am

Location: Homosassa, FL & Wanaque, NJ -UA-G; SPG-Plat (Lifetime Gold)
Originally Posted by martinplas View Post
Im not real impressed with what I read about Uniteds Perks Plus. There always seems to be a decent amount of availability on Reward One redemptions and a whole lot less red tape and hoops to jump through.

If I could have my wish list, Reward one would take the place of United Perks Plus vs. it being the other way around.
For international BF on RewardOne, you need R space. I have not found a lot of availability on CO using RewardOne.
Old Jul 30, 10, 1:17 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
I think I had a previous post on this –

The couple of times I attempted to use the rewards the agents had no idea about the program. When I finally found someone who did, I could not find availability. In CO’s defense, these were tickets within 14 days. I have hoping to use them for BF rewards for vacation when I had more flexibility.

I hope we can get some direction on this and they merge PerksPlus into RewardOne.
Old Jul 30, 10, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
AT least UA's program lets you earn on all fares, and not just super-expensive ones.

DELTA's is actually considerably better than both
Old Jul 30, 10, 10:17 pm

Location: Homosassa, FL & Wanaque, NJ -UA-G; SPG-Plat (Lifetime Gold)
Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
I think I had a previous post on this –

The couple of times I attempted to use the rewards the agents had no idea about the program. When I finally found someone who did, I could not find availability. In CO’s defense, these were tickets within 14 days. I have hoping to use them for BF rewards for vacation when I had more flexibility.

I hope we can get some direction on this and they merge PerksPlus into RewardOne.
In order to redeem RewardOne points for BF, call 1 800 231 6178.
DO NOT redeem miles and get a Cert # and Pin UNTIL you are sure that there is R space available. If it is, these people (don't know what department this is) can immediately put you into a BF seat.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: