Wiki Posts
Search

Missing reservations at continental.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2010, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Million-Miler
Missing reservations at continental.com

I went to my account today and it said I have no current reservations when I have about 8. Anyone else have this problem.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 5:11 am

Programs: MP Platinum 1.97MM
same here

Originally Posted by Lurch
I went to my account today and it said I have no current reservations when I have about 8. Anyone else have this problem.
Yep, same issue here, just today. I also tried searching for the reservation with the PRN and last name, and that doesn't work either.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 5:17 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
All 13 gone. Try again later and check the details on all of them for reschedules and seating due to equipment changes.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 5:20 am

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Silver, Hertz
Yes, same here!

I just called about a flight I am taking this week. It was a B Fare (EWR-LAX) and I wanted to make sure I was upgraded to F. CO can see my reservations just fine, it appears to be an on-line glitch. And yes, I got my seat in 2F
Old Jun 6, 2010, 5:27 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Same here, but you can also go to the home page and enter the reservation number and last name under "Change or View Reservations" (you don't have to be logged in). It will show up.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 5:29 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
Same here, but you can also go to the home page and enter the reservation number and last name under "Change or View Reservations" (you don't have to be logged in). It will show up.
+1

My reservations have disappeared again as well.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 7:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, UA 1MM, Marriot Plat Prmr (Plat Life), Hilton Dia, Hertz Prez Circle
This happens from time to time. Accounts can be appear to be zeroed out as well. All PNR's etc will come back. Seems to be a quirk of the site, perhaps when they are doing maintenance or something.

Some of the better experts may have a better explanation.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 9:14 am

Programs: CO Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Intercontinental Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SWA
Just logged in to the site a minute ago. All three of my current reservations are showing.
D
Old Jun 6, 2010, 12:21 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Yes, they are back!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.