Question on LH Mileage adjustment

Old Apr 13, 10, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5-star, Marriott Gold
Question on LH Mileage adjustment

I flew MAA-FRA-IAH last month. The mileage adjustment for the FRA-IAH (both RDM and EQM) posted when everyone else's did. However, no adjustment has ever posted for the MAA-FRA segment. I e-mailed the Onepass service center (I will never do that again) and got a response which makes me think that not only did they not read my e-mail, that they don't understand English particularly well. The fare class was the same for both the MAA-FRA and the FRA-IAH segments (though I did get an op-up for the MAA-FRA one). Anyone know why the adjustment hasn't happened? I feel like it is a lot of effort for an extra 2359 EQMs, but my travel is down this year and I need every mile I can get. Thanks.
Old Apr 14, 10, 5:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
I don't why it hasn't worked ....but your approach is correct.

Try another email/phone call and see where that takes you.

It might take a while for you to get settled out from this, but 2500+ EQMs could be significant come year end.

Good luck.
Old Apr 21, 10, 1:23 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by octopic View Post
I flew MAA-FRA-IAH last month. The mileage adjustment for the FRA-IAH (both RDM and EQM) posted when everyone else's did. However, no adjustment has ever posted for the MAA-FRA segment. I e-mailed the Onepass service center (I will never do that again) and got a response which makes me think that not only did they not read my e-mail, that they don't understand English particularly well. The fare class was the same for both the MAA-FRA and the FRA-IAH segments (though I did get an op-up for the MAA-FRA one). Anyone know why the adjustment hasn't happened? I feel like it is a lot of effort for an extra 2359 EQMs, but my travel is down this year and I need every mile I can get. Thanks.
Hi octopic, sorry for the confusion. The geography for this particular adjustment was limited U.S. to/from Europe. We agree it should technically include everything except for intra-Europe. We're working on this adjustment now, and you should see it automatically within the next two weeks. Thanks for your patience.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: