Can't get through to CO at the moment...

Old Mar 4, 10, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Gold Elite, BA Blue, for the moment - Hyatt Gold Passport, Priority Club, Marriott etc etc
Can't get through to CO at the moment...

CO.com is currently undergoing maintenance... no one answering the phones for three different numbers when I call ... whas going on at CO???
Old Mar 4, 10, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Wait a few minutes...
Old Mar 4, 10, 2:41 pm

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
go to the "contact us" page. On the bottom, you will see "call me back". Give your number. Wait for a call.
Old Mar 4, 10, 3:14 pm

I called alternate numbers until one rang through. Unfortunately, the Indian guy who answered wasn't helpful. I asked why, when I tried OLCI for my flight tomorrow, I got a message saying that my reservation required special handling and couldn't be completed until I get to the airport. He said that meant I should check in at the airport. (Helpful, dontcha think?)

Anyone ever get this message before? No seat assignment available, but I've been there before, and at least been able to check in/print out a boarding pass.

makes me a little worried....
Old Mar 4, 10, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by htimsgem View Post
I called alternate numbers until one rang through. Unfortunately, the Indian guy who answered wasn't helpful. I asked why, when I tried OLCI for my flight tomorrow, I got a message saying that my reservation required special handling and couldn't be completed until I get to the airport. He said that meant I should check in at the airport. (Helpful, dontcha think?)

Anyone ever get this message before? No seat assignment available, but I've been there before, and at least been able to check in/print out a boarding pass.

makes me a little worried....
International flight?
Old Mar 4, 10, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Hmm, my first flight on CO since they joined *A, and I can't assign seats online, the website is flaky, and the phone has a recorded message saying "We are unable to answer your call". Good start
Old Mar 5, 10, 5:07 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold
I've been trying to reach the reward desk for a few days now and only get a pre-recorded message. At first, it told me that the weather was causing high call volumes, and it encouraged me to call back later. Today, this was replaced with a much shorter message that told me to ask Alex (the website AI) for help and hung up.

Alex is happy to direct me to the pages about upgrades, but unwilling to add me to the waitlist for a specific segment. I think I actually need a real person, despite what the reward desk may like to think.

I've now sent an email. I just want to be waitlisted for a segment after paying for an upgrade, and I've called 20+ times now. Grrr.
Old Mar 5, 10, 5:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Yep, I'm having problems as well. I had a reservation that I purchased, but for some reason co.com doesn't think I purchased it. I've been trying to get in touch with co.com support desk via phone and e-mail for a few days now, but to no avail...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: