Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Presidents Club cards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2010, 5:42 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Presidents Club cards

In today's mail I received a letter stating that the PC card mailed me upon CO becoming a member of the *A may have a defective magnetic strip and may not work in some affiliate lounges. Enclosed was a new PC card which I should use on my next visit to any PC or *A network lounges. The card has an expiration date of 02/10.

In another envelope in today's mail is my new PC card with, you guessed it, an expiration date of 02/11.

CO, this seems to be a waste of plastic, paper, postage, and labor.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
I got mine today too.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
RCCs have mentioned to me that some of the PC cards fail to read or read incorrectly when swiped and they have to go in manually to enter. Mine actually works and they are surprised when it does.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 6:27 pm

Programs: UA AU MM,HH Diamond,Hyatt Globalist , Marriott Gold
I got the same two mailings today also. But I went all rebel and didn't put the new 2010 card in my walet like the letter said, I went straight to the 2011 card
Old Feb 16, 2010, 6:29 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by trm2
I got the same two mailings today also. But I went all rebel and didn't put the new 2010 card in my walet like the letter said, I went straight to the 2011 card
Always a trouble-maker in the crowd.

OOPS, I did the same!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.